Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

InícioInício  PortalPortal  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  RegistarRegistar  Entrar  

Nova Mensagem do Alex no Myspace

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
paulab1802
Amiga íntima do Alex
paulab1802

Feminino
Número de Mensagens : 306
Localização : Em LA....Deixei a Transilvânia por motivos de força maior!!

Nova Mensagem do Alex no Myspace Empty
MensagemAssunto: Nova Mensagem do Alex no Myspace   Nova Mensagem do Alex no Myspace EmptySáb Out 17, 2009 3:23 pm

Mensagem do Alex postada hoje no MySpace.

Nova Mensagem do Alex no Myspace 444302

Citação :
"sábado, outubro 17, 2009

Tune In This Sunday to THREE RIVERS
Modo atual: ocupado

Hello everybody.
I thank you all for being so patient with me in this hectic time. I have been meaning to update you every other day, but am constantly inundated with requests, interviews, charity work... and of course Three Rivers.

We have had a rough start with the show as far as numbers are concerned. Hopefully, this is due partly to East Coast football and baseball playoffs. But our wonderful cast and crew maintain an attitude of stoicism and commitment in the promise of more attention toward this show which I have come to love and believe in so much.

When I first read the pilot I wasn't sure if I could pull it off. If I could in fact breathe any life whatsoever into this surgeon guy, Andy Yablonski.
I have worked really hard and i continue to study everyday the medical text books and reference material I use for this show. I collaborate with everyone on the show to make it better for you on Sunday, and now we are on the air pushing through to what we hope will be a "back nine" pickup, meaning Three Rivers will live to see a full season.

I want you all to know that as always, I humbly appreciate all the support I constantly receive and that I am fighting hard to bring you a show I hope we can all be proud of.

Until we speak again, thank you and please tune in to Three Rivers!

All my love,

Alex. x"

O Alex se desculpa por não estar atualizando sempre o myspace, mas explica que é por falta de tempo, pelas entrevistas, gravações e também pelos trabalhos de caridade em que anda trabalhando.
Fala que foi um início difícil para a série, por causa dos jogos de futebol no Domingo que atrapalham, mas que a equipe está esperançosa e trabalhando para fazer uma série cada vez melhor e que agora o objetivo é conseguir uma temporada completa.
E finaliza pedindo a todos que sintonizem na CBS no Domingo, 18/10.

Torcida por Three Rivers e o Alex fofíssimo e atencioso como sempre...
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Nova Mensagem do Alex no Myspace
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1